Fidocia Wima Adityawarman
or, Edo; [ed-oh]; /ˈedō/; / ˈɛd oʊ /
dbt Fundamentals - dbt Labs
This badge is issued to any dbt developer who has completed the online dbt Fundamentals v2 course and passed the end of course quiz. This demonstrates fundamental understanding of models, sources, tests, docs, and deployment in dbt.
Product Analyst - Showwcase
Jan 2022 - Present
Business Insight, Data Analytics & Modelling - Kurio | Springboard
Jul 2021 - Jan 2022 (7 months)
- Part of the Marketing Team at GDP Venture’s Springboard.
Business Intelligence Lead - Kurio
Feb 2021 - Jul 2021 (6 months)
- Part of a team consisting of Data Analysts and Machine Learning Engineers.
Product Analyst - Kurio
Jul 2020 - Feb 2021 (8 months)
- Inform, influence and support product development through insightful pieces of analysis and ensure that product teams are data-driven.
- Establish and track metrics to measure the efficiency and effectiveness of features within all platforms and support management by setting up the company’s metrics.
- Work directly with the Product Manager, Engineering Managers, Designers, Content Curators, Sales Team, and Marketing Team to ensure that data is being used correctly during the decision process.
Data Analyst - Kurio
May 2018 - Jul 2020 (2 years 3 months)
- Data planning (define what to collect and where to collect it from, identifying the different information sources).
- Build dashboards and reports (ad-hoc and regular).
- Data exploration and analysis to provide actionable insights related to product, content, and business improvements.
Research & Analytics (Platform Integrity) - Uber
Feb 2018 - Mar 2018 (2 months)
Helping the Platform Integrity team as an individual contributor in doing research and analytics related to fraud and compliance.
Big Data Research Lab Assistant - Telkom University Economic and Business School
Sep 2016 - Dec 2016 (4 months)
A teaching assistant in Big Data and Data Analytics. Doing academic research in knowledge discovery and data mining with an interdisciplinary approach. Pursuing research in machine learning, predictive modelling, high dimensional data mining, graph analytics, and text analytics.
Website Developer (Internship Program) - Jayagiri Outdoor Vanguard
Jun 2014 - Jul 2014 (2 months)
Installation, configuration, monitoring and maintenance of the company website. Ensuring all systems were fit for purpose and meeting the needs of end-users.
Bachelor's degree, Business Management of Telecommunications and Informatics
SMK Telkom Sandhy Putra Malang
Honors & Awards
Ahmad Wahib Award “Inspiration for Tolerance”
PUSAD Paramadina - Dec 2014
1st award winners for the blog category. Ahmad Wahib Award is a writing competition held by PUSAD Paramadina with a theme of “Inspiration for Tolerance” to commemorate Ahmad Wahib (1942 - 1973) and spread the idea of tolerance and religious diversity.
Resume updated at 7 April 2022.